- Copy OPENGL folder to C:\
- dynamically-linked libraries (place in the \Windows\System32) subdirectory
3. Open Microsoft Visual C++
- Create a new project:
- Choose File | New from the File Menu
- Select the Projects tab
- Choose Win32 Console Application
- Fill in your Project name
- Ok , Finish , OK
- Click on Tools- Options – Directories
- Add Include and Library Directories
- Now the Library and include directories are mentioned.
- Then Click on PROJECT – Settings – Link
- Press End which will place the cursor at end.
- And paste this:
GLAUX.LIB GLU32.LIB glut32.lib glut.lib OPENGL32.LIB
And press OK. Now you are ready to use it.